Our client is looking to hire an experienced private / executive chef for their residence in Dubai. Please see details below and if of interest, register online and forward all relevant documents.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Role: Experienced Private Chef with Japanese/pan Asian focus.
Days/Hours of work: Rota role – details tbc
Salary Range: Negotiable – 20 to 25k AED monthly
Accommodation: None provided, must be UAE resident
Start date: ASAP for 1 year+
Essential: 2+ years experience of all aspects listed below. Must be based in Dubai/UAE currently and able to start work within a month, Excellent references from previous similar roles, Clear police check, Good level of English.
Preferred: Formal chef / catering qualifications, Consistent employment.
Chef Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated and skilled personal chef to prepare meals for the VIP client according to their preferences and dietary needs. The personal chef’s responsibilities include preparing meals for events that are hosted in client’s homes, such as small dinner parties or special events, locating specialty items, such as organic products, and maintaining detailed records of client’s food allergies and dietary restrictions. You should also ensure that meal ingredients are stored at the correct temperatures to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a personal chef, you should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of different cuisines, preferably Pan Asian Cuisine. Ultimately, a top-notch personal chef should be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills. Maintaining the kitchen clean is one of the essential parts in this role as the principles have extremely high standards of cleanliness.
Personal Chef Responsibilities:
• Conferring with clients to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
• Preparing customised meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
• Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
• Preparing meals in clients’ kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
• Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meals preparation.
• Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
• Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
Personal Chef Requirements:
• Proven culinary experience.
• Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
• A strong understanding of nutrition.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.