Live In House Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Live In or Live Out:
Dubai / United Arab Emirates
A returning and highly recommended client to Niche Nannies is looking for a live-in House Manager to work in charge of a fully staffed household in Dubai.
This is a lovely role for someone who has a genuine interest in hospitality, is caring, kind, and pays attention to detail. The main responsibility is to fully organise the whole household and manage staff to make sure that every day runs smoothly. We are looking for someone that has an experience working in the Middle East, is warm, confident, trustworthy, hardworking, take initiative and be a fantastic team player.
The ideal candidate will have relevant House management experience, with very strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Duties will include:
- overseeing and running all daily operations of the house
- being the main point of contact
- managing and coordinating with staff; maids, chefs, nannies, drivers
- managing all day-to-day needs - an extremely good eye for detail, in regards to party planning - personal shopping, running errands, stock control
- shopping for everyday groceries and household supplies
- household administration (petty cash, deliveries) - liaising with principles
- principles right-hand person - must be available during events to oversee staff
Working hours are around 12 hours a day / 6 days a week with some flexibility. An English speaker is a must and both English/Arabic speaker is preferred. Competitive salary. Starting August 2022.
7 years or more
Not Applicable Placement